InfoManage has made a commitment to serve the communities in which we live and work, and to support worthwhile organizations in our area.
In addition, our owners, managers, partners, and employees have dedicated themselves to helping those less fortunate. We do this all throughout the year by making contributions and gifts, and giving of ourselves and our time.
Over the years we have supported the following worthwhile organizations:
- The Hagedorn Little Village School
- Gibney Dance Company
- Temple Israel of New Rochelle
- National Hemophilia Foundation
- Easter Seals
- The Marvelwood School
- Funding Housing Development Programs for Homeless New Yorkers
- Kingsbridge Heights Community Center
- Children’s Aid Society
- Comedy Cures
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society